XMANAI partner spotlight – Politecnico di Milano Giacomo Tavola Name: Giacomo Tavola Job title: Technology Counselor Organisation: Politecnico di Milano Bio (1
Artificial Intelligence has a crucial role in the digital transformation roadmap of traditional manufacturing companies as if from one side it may bring great step improvement in several areas, on the other side it is probably the most difficult technology to be implemented in a sustainable way, due to the lack of knowledge and to the natural negative reaction to adoption that this type of technology generates in the involved people.
Fraunhofer FOKUS is the leader of the working package "Asset Management Bundles Methods and System Designs". In this working package, management and sharing methods are defined and prototypically implemented for the assets. The assets mentioned are industrial data as well as AI models and analyses based on these data.
The XMANAI project is working to provide the tools to navigate the Artificial Intelligence (AI)’s “transparency paradox”, designing, developing and deploying a novel Explainable AI Platform powered by explainable AI models that inspire trust, augment human cognition and solve concrete manufacturing problems with value-based explanations.
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Politecnico di Milano
- Education role in AI technology implementation in industry
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Fraunhofer FOKUS
- AI Requirements for Manufacturing in the XMANAI Project
- Have you ever heard about Graphical Neural Networks?
- A brief overview of XAI Landscape
- XMANAI partner spotlight – TXT e-solutions
- Outlook on the XMANAI industrial demonstration cases
- Why we should make use of AI in the manufacturing industry?
- Human Aspects in Decision making and AI
- Moving from “black box” to “glass box” Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing, with XMANAI