XMANAI has just finalised its Evaluation Framework to measure the impact that the XMANAI platform will have on the demonstrators! The assessment will be completed at the end of the project to evaluate the platform from a technical and business perspective, measuring how the production and decision-making processes evolved.
Name: Dr. Fenareti Lampathaki Job title: Technical Director Organization: Suite5 Data Intelligence Solutions Limited Bio: Fenareti Lampathaki (female) holds a Ph.D. Degree and a Diploma - M.Eng. Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Spec.: Computer Science) from the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) and M. Sc. Degree in Techno-Economics (M.B.A.).
The XMANAI reference architecture aims at providing the basis for the detailed specification, development and integration activities of the overall XMANAI platform along its Data and AI related Services Bundles, its XAI Algoritmms and Models Catalogue, and the different Manufacturing Apps.
In the new digital world where tremendous amount of information is generated from the increasing number of data sources, the emerging need for security and privacy techniques, methods and solutions has been raised.
- XMANAI´s Evaluation Framework
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Suite5
- XMANAI Reference Architecture: Perspectives
- Security Aspects of Industrial Data Management
- XMANAI partner spotlight – AiDEAS
- What is the XMANAI Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- XAI in Manufacturing
- Data Asset Management in XMANAI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Tyris AI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Politecnico di Milano
- Education role in AI technology implementation in industry
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Fraunhofer FOKUS
- AI Requirements for Manufacturing in the XMANAI Project
- Have you ever heard about Graphical Neural Networks?
- A brief overview of XAI Landscape
- XMANAI partner spotlight – TXT e-solutions
- Outlook on the XMANAI industrial demonstration cases
- Why we should make use of AI in the manufacturing industry?
- Human Aspects in Decision making and AI
- Moving from “black box” to “glass box” Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing, with XMANAI