A draft selection of Hybrid XAI models, able to address concrete manufacturing use cases, will populate the XMANAI Models Catalogue as an integral part of the XMANAI platform. Following the Explainable AI paradigm that lies in the core of the project, “black box” models are transformed into “glass box” solutions via coupling to additional explainability layers.
XMANAI has just finalised its Evaluation Framework to measure the impact that the XMANAI platform will have on the demonstrators! The assessment will be completed at the end of the project to evaluate the platform from a technical and business perspective, measuring how the production and decision-making processes evolved.
Name: Dr. Fenareti Lampathaki Job title: Technical Director Organization: Suite5 Data Intelligence Solutions Limited Bio: Fenareti Lampathaki (female) holds a Ph.D. Degree and a Diploma - M.Eng. Degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering (Spec.: Computer Science) from the National Technical University of Athens (NTUA) and M. Sc. Degree in Techno-Economics (M.B.A.).
The XMANAI reference architecture aims at providing the basis for the detailed specification, development and integration activities of the overall XMANAI platform along its Data and AI related Services Bundles, its XAI Algoritmms and Models Catalogue, and the different Manufacturing Apps.
- Overview requirements
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Athena Research Center
- Industrial Assets Provenance in XMANAI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Innovalia Association
- The Draft Catalogue of XMANAI XAI Models
- XMANAI´s Evaluation Framework
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Suite5
- XMANAI Reference Architecture: Perspectives
- Security Aspects of Industrial Data Management
- XMANAI partner spotlight – AiDEAS
- What is the XMANAI Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- XAI in Manufacturing
- Data Asset Management in XMANAI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Tyris AI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Politecnico di Milano
- Education role in AI technology implementation in industry
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Fraunhofer FOKUS
- AI Requirements for Manufacturing in the XMANAI Project
- Have you ever heard about Graphical Neural Networks?
- A brief overview of XAI Landscape