Name: Dr Serafeim Moustakidis Job title: Co-founder / CTO Organization: AiDEAS Bio: Dr Serafeim Moustakidis has wide experience in computational intelligence, machine learning and data processing with more than 12 years of research experience in various fields.
In XMANAI, the exploration of the Explainable AI landscape, the analysis of the business requirements from its 4 demonstrators and the elicitation of the technical requirements have culminated with the definition of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
The implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the manufacturing domain enables higher production efficiency, and outstanding performance.
The management of assets in XMANAI should meet a number of critical requirements. One of them is the explainability of data, since Explainable AI is the main objective in the project.
- XMANAI partner spotlight – UBITECH
- A First Glimpse into the XMANAI platform
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Whirlpool
- Overview requirements
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Athena Research Center
- Industrial Assets Provenance in XMANAI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Innovalia Association
- The Draft Catalogue of XMANAI XAI Models
- XMANAI´s Evaluation Framework
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Suite5
- XMANAI Reference Architecture: Perspectives
- Security Aspects of Industrial Data Management
- XMANAI partner spotlight – AiDEAS
- What is the XMANAI Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- XAI in Manufacturing
- Data Asset Management in XMANAI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Tyris AI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Politecnico di Milano
- Education role in AI technology implementation in industry
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Fraunhofer FOKUS