The first official release of the XMANAI Platform, namely Alpha Version, has been successfully delivered for early assessment by the XMANAI stakeholders on July 2022 (M21) as planned.
Name: Enrica Bosani Job title: Manufacturing R&D manager Organization: Whirlpool management EMEA Bio: Enrica Bosani, electronic engineer in Whirlpool since 1994, started her careers in the factory automation supporting shop floor monitoring and control systems deployment in EMEA factories.
To ensure that the XMANAI Platform meets the requirements of the different stakeholders (Data Scientist, Data Engineer and Business Expert) an agile methodology is implemented for requirements elicitation, promoting interactive sessions with the XMANAI partners.
Name: Theodore Dalamagas Job title: Research Director Organization: Athena Research Center Bio: Theodore Dalamagas is Research Director, Vice Director of Information Management Systems Institute at Athena Research Center, co-founder and Chief Technology Officer of Symbiolabs (spinoff of Athena R.C.).
The provenance of data is of high relevance due to the massive increase of data generated these days. Provenance not only plays a proper role for the web and its data, but the topic has also arrived at the analogue world.
Name: Óscar Lázaro Job title: Managing Director Organization: Innovalia Association Bio: Dr. Oscar Lazaro is the Managing Director of Innovalia Association. Dr Oscar Lazaro has more than 15 years of experience in the ICT field and is leading research and product development activities of Innovalia for Smart Cities and Factories of the Future domains.
- Hackathon Event: Paving the Way to Transparent AI in Manufacturing with XMANAI
- Intelligent ETL Solutions for XMANAI: API- and File Data Harvester
- XMANAI Centralized Models Execution and Visualization Environment
- Industrialization Approaches to Explainability and the XMANAI Cases
- Ethics considerations for manufacturing XAI: the XMANAI Ethical Evaluation Framework
- Partner Spotlight – Ford Motor Company
- XAI Model Guard: The XMANAI AI Models Security Framework
- Explainable AI: a key to trust and acceptance of AI-based decision support systems
- Partner Spotlight – CNH Industrial
- Industrial Asset Graph Modelling in XMANAI
- XMANAI Validation Environment for AI Models
- zExplAIn, Improving Manufacturing Processes with Explainable AI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Deep Blue
- Technical and Socio-Business assessments of AI Maturity in pilots of Explainable AI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – UNIMETRIK
- AI Algorithms Lifecycle Management and Collaboration
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Knowledgebiz
- XMANAI partner spotlight – UBITECH
- A First Glimpse into the XMANAI platform
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Whirlpool
- Overview requirements
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Athena Research Center
- Industrial Assets Provenance in XMANAI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Innovalia Association
- The Draft Catalogue of XMANAI XAI Models
- XMANAI´s Evaluation Framework
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Suite5
- XMANAI Reference Architecture: Perspectives
- Security Aspects of Industrial Data Management
- XMANAI partner spotlight – AiDEAS
- What is the XMANAI Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- XAI in Manufacturing
- Data Asset Management in XMANAI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Tyris AI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Politecnico di Milano
- Education role in AI technology implementation in industry
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Fraunhofer FOKUS
- AI Requirements for Manufacturing in the XMANAI Project
- Have you ever heard about Graphical Neural Networks?
- A brief overview of XAI Landscape
- XMANAI partner spotlight – TXT e-solutions
- Outlook on the XMANAI industrial demonstration cases
- Why we should make use of AI in the manufacturing industry?
- Human Aspects in Decision making and AI
- Moving from “black box” to “glass box” Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing, with XMANAI