Are we expecting a future where decisions will be made by machines and humans won’t have a say anymore? Do we think that in the next years Artificial Intelligence will be capable to make decisions more accurately than humans?
Despite the indisputable benefits that AI can bring in society and in any industrial activity, humans typically have little insight about AI itself and even less concerning the knowledge on how AI systems make any decisions or predictions due to the so-called “black-box effect”. Can you explain why and how your system generated a specific decision?
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Suite5
- XMANAI Reference Architecture: Perspectives
- Security Aspects of Industrial Data Management
- XMANAI partner spotlight – AiDEAS
- What is the XMANAI Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- XAI in Manufacturing
- Data Asset Management in XMANAI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Tyris AI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Politecnico di Milano
- Education role in AI technology implementation in industry
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Fraunhofer FOKUS
- AI Requirements for Manufacturing in the XMANAI Project
- Have you ever heard about Graphical Neural Networks?
- A brief overview of XAI Landscape
- XMANAI partner spotlight – TXT e-solutions
- Outlook on the XMANAI industrial demonstration cases
- Why we should make use of AI in the manufacturing industry?
- Human Aspects in Decision making and AI
- Moving from “black box” to “glass box” Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing, with XMANAI