In the new digital world where tremendous amount of information is generated from the increasing number of data sources, the emerging need for security and privacy techniques, methods and solutions has been raised.
Name: Dr Serafeim Moustakidis Job title: Co-founder / CTO Organization: AiDEAS Bio: Dr Serafeim Moustakidis has wide experience in computational intelligence, machine learning and data processing with more than 12 years of research experience in various fields.
In XMANAI, the exploration of the Explainable AI landscape, the analysis of the business requirements from its 4 demonstrators and the elicitation of the technical requirements have culminated with the definition of the Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Overview requirements
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Athena Research Center
- Industrial Assets Provenance in XMANAI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Innovalia Association
- The Draft Catalogue of XMANAI XAI Models
- XMANAI´s Evaluation Framework
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Suite5
- XMANAI Reference Architecture: Perspectives
- Security Aspects of Industrial Data Management
- XMANAI partner spotlight – AiDEAS
- What is the XMANAI Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- XAI in Manufacturing
- Data Asset Management in XMANAI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Tyris AI
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Politecnico di Milano
- Education role in AI technology implementation in industry
- XMANAI partner spotlight – Fraunhofer FOKUS
- AI Requirements for Manufacturing in the XMANAI Project
- Have you ever heard about Graphical Neural Networks?
- A brief overview of XAI Landscape